Sunday, January 29, 2012

14 weeks!


14 Weeks: Just like Dad, Baby loves the SF 49ers. :)

How far along: 14 weeks, aka 3 & a half months. :)

Align Left
Total Weight Gain: up two pounds this week. Total: 8 lbs.


Maternity Clothes: Just the one pair of pants and a couple shirts. I'm truly overdue for a shopping spree... even my tank-tops have got to tight and short. & my favorite part of the day is coming home and jumping in JUMBO size relaxing clothes. Love Bummin' it.


Sleep: Any problems I have sleeping are my own fault. I've been way too stressed beyond repair.... So I usually toss and turn or wake up from dreams. Baby has been treating me good though, no crazy pregnancy problems currently!


Miss anything: Tanning. Breathing normal. Feeling Confident.... Girl Problems haha.


Movement: Nooooo! I hear this is the most amazing part of pregnancy so I can't wait for this :)


Food Cravings: No Famous Daves this week? weird. BUT, Ice-Cold water is always relaxing and tastes more amazing than anything else. On the flip side, I think since baby has been developing it's taste-buds...it gets to input on what I put in my body. This week I found out baby does NOT like oatmeal. Needless to say: that came up about four minutes after breakfast...............gross....i know.


Any new habits: Nothing that popped up this week. I've been such a bum...


Things making you sick yet: STRESS!!!! leave me alone life---is how I've been feeling haha. I've been putting too toooooo much pressure on myself, and really need a vacation or something. Yesterday, I got the worst ringing in my left ear & after researching it, found out It could've been from too much stress. so I need to relax & be careful. Other than that, I've been smelling everything on a whole new level lately. It isn't pleasant.


Starting to show yet: Yes. BIG is how I feel. It's so weird looking at the way my body has been changing........Love/hate relationship! :D


Gender prediction: ohhh I have no idea anymore. We have four days until our big day! I can't even predict it anymore! It's making me so anxious!


Best moment this week:
*This week Jeffrey and I celebrated our 6 years! All things get better with time, I know this, but this year felt so amazing. The baby has given us a connection/chemistry that I don't think people can feel until they've shared it themselves. It was just so special! We went to the Shark Reef & Famous Daves! (Oh i guess i lied earlier... DID have it once this week :D) & than we gave presents! I got a beautiful promise ring, and I got Jeff an Xbox which he definitely has deserved & haven't had money to buy it himself. He looks like a little kid on Christmas, so excited & calling everyone! It was an amazing day.


* I also bought the baby it's first pair of clothing, well partial clothing... SOCKS :) 49ers socks :D that's Jeff's TEAM and they had them for so cheap, I couldn't resist. I figured whatever sex the baby is we could still make a super cute outfit out of them for! So stoked!

*I realized we haven't shared any of the names we've liked. So I wanted to make some sort of list...so I can remember the process.
  • CONNER -this one I randomly saw somewhere, showed Jeff, and we loved it. It's a trueeeee canidate if we have a boy!
  • Calli- I love this name, but Jeff & the world hates it. Don't think I'll be getting anywhere with it haha.
  • Lia- My mom called me and said she had the cutest name for a little girl. She said she was thinking about it for hours what the middle name could be, but she loved Lia. I said if we found something cute to go with it, it'd make a pretty cute big first name. Some people have no middle name, and a name meshed together for the first ( love that idea.) So i added this to the list.
  • Ramona- HAHHA. no way will I ever even name my pet fish this name, but when I told Jeff I liked Cali, he said he liked the name...RAMONA...he swears he hates that name & hasn't even heard it before & was joking...but i laughed so hard (and got a little worried lol) so I keep it on the list for jokes.

FEBRUARY 2nd- right around the corner, our big ultrasound!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment