Friday, January 20, 2012

13 wks





How far along:
the end of 13 weeks :)


Total Weight Gain:
still 6 lbs! haven't gained anything in a while.


Update:
finally bought a pair of pants, but they are still a little too big. and today I bought some really cute cardigans. I feel like I'll be adopting a new style now that I'm pregnant. Most of the clothes I use to buy/wear just wont look good or flattering to my new figure :D


Sleep:
i really do miss this hah, and I know it only gets worst. They say the 2nd trimester is the "honeymoon" stage and im guessssing (aka hopingggg) that sleep improves! :)


Miss anything: Actually i do miss tanning, it was so relaxing and i LOVED being tan. They say tanning isn't bad for the fetus, but bad for me.....what isn't these days? haha anyways figured I'd just stick to some spray tan a.s.a.p.


Movement:
not unh. Only at the ultrasounds we get to see the acrobatic moves haha, the baby is moving so much when we get to watch it, its crazy I don't feel anything. Just cramping sometimes, which I know is just all my insides growing and growing and growing.....anyways no movement haha.


Food Cravings:
oh yessss! Famous Daves is so delicious. I think it's mostly BBQ sauce because I went to Wal-Mart and bought all the Famous Daves sauces...than started eating them with meals I've never used BBQ sauce for before. haha Milk too of course! :) two gallons a week still.


Any new habits:
hate to admit this, but I've been really lazy lately haha. I barely got around to cleaning my entire house and I'm pretty sure I complained after every room haha. Plus I finished my books, so I mostly like to do .... um anything that involves no-activity. hah.


Things making you sick yet:
I've been having some bad gag reflexes lately & it's so annoying. Like brushing my teeth, i swear i refrain from throwing up every.single.day. & when I have to clean out pans from cooking, I get really nauseated at that weird sight of cleaning food. So at this point, Jeff gets dishes :) I told him I'd do the entire house for him to do dishes. Sounded perfect to me hahahh.


Starting to show yet: Yes 100%. Baby bump is here, and in full-swing. It's weird getting use to the extra looks when I'm shopping.


Gender prediction:
I think it's a boy still. But you know what, I truly am so happy for both genders! There is so many amazing things about girls, like making them look so fabulous everyday..but than thinking of their teenage years scares me. I do not want to deal with that! haha, and boys are so fun, & I've never pictured myself having a son...ever? (don't know why haha) so it'd be an amazing, AMAZING, life changing experience & I'm so ready for that too :)


Best moment this week:
now that my belly is a lot bigger and round, It's like 100% proof my baby is growing & makes me feel like a whole new person. I feel so connected to something/someone. I've also had this whole new appreciation for what MY parents do and for what ALL parents do.


No comments:

Post a Comment