Friday, January 13, 2012

12 weeks!!

About me & baby this week!




How far along: 12 weeks, almost 13!
Total Weight Gain:
as of last week, it was 6 lbs.
Maternity Clothes:
no, but I know I'm overdue for them. I tried buying some nice comfy pants for work & stuff, but it's only been two weeks and they already feel too tight & uncomfy. I've started looking around at maternity shops online.
Sleep:
I've been sleeping somewhat better! for about 5 hours at a time, wake up for a couple hours & than off to bed again. Jeffrey has been replaced with my body pillow, hahahha. it's the only thing I can cuddle with to fall asleep.
Miss anything: Actually I'm enjoying my new lifestyle... Nothing really!
Movement:
none that I can feel. This week the baby got reflexes though, so it's neat to think whenever I touch my belly he plays back and jumps around.
Food Cravings:
Milk is still in full swing. Had to buy two full gallons to hopefully get me by this week. I've been eating a lot of peanut butter toast and subway. Subs have always been so delicious, just especially now.
Any new habits:
I've never liked reading before haha but now I love reading. Right now I've been occupied trading off between my pregnancy book & The Hunger Games. Country music is also a new favorite.
Things making you sick yet:
veggies have seriously NEVER smelt more disgusting.
Starting to show yet: not everyone can tell, but all my close friends & family can most def. see the changes! And most importantly, I feel like I'm rockin a whole new body haha. the belly bump is in full swing & bumped up my clothes sizes already :)
Gender prediction:
I think it's a boy! At first I was 100% sure it couldn't be anything but a girl, but at some point I just got a whole different feeling. I'm predicting a boy for now!!
Best moment this week:
This week was fabulous. First, the test results came back from our last doc apt. & they were negative meaning the baby is all normal and aye-okayyy! That was such a relief. Oh and I also finished my chalkboard so I can start taking fun, and cute, maternity pictures!! One of my friends wrote me the sweeetest message over facebook about my pregnancy & how excited she was for me. It made me feel AMAZING. Thanks xennia :)


No comments:

Post a Comment