Sunday, March 4, 2012

19 weeks


So this week I didn't get to do my chalkboard picture. Reason being is I'm spending time at my dads, so I decided just to do some quick snap shots of my bare belly :)



My baby

Due Date: July 20th, 2012

Do you know the sex? A fabulous little boy

Any names? We love Conner and Caden! I’m sure the list will build, but when I’m talking about him, I refer to him as Conner….so………:D

Any Ultrasounds? We have one this week, So excited! I’ve had two, one when we first found out and one when we found out the sex. Each time he looks so different, but what else can I expect…it’s because he’s growing and looking more and more human each time! Last time he definitely looked a little like a Alien……hope that’s changed hahah!

Have you heard the heart beat? Of course we have! We hear it at every appointment and I’m never tired of it.

Who do you think it will look like? I haven’t really thought of this much yet which is surprising to me. Jeff said he had my nose in our last ultrasound and then I totally saw it, so I’m hoping a little bit of both.

Will the baby have siblings? He better have siblings, just not for a couple years! Life is so unexpected so you never know what is to come, but I want a couple years in between each other so I have quality time with each one and I also think that’s a good age gap between the few.

Have you felt the baby move? I THINK so! I’m pretty positive I’ve felt him a couple times, but they are so short and weak that I can’t really describe it. It almost feels like your stomach is about to growl, but it doesn’t. It just beats in these couple spots a few times and then it’s over. Weird!

Are you ready for a baby? Ohhhhhhhhhh boy, how do you answer this question? Is anyone ever ready? I’m definitely not rushing this pregnancy at all, I need the time to adjust and mature and just adapt to all these changes. When you think of 9 months, you think you have forever in front of you……….but than it comes…and months pass by….and before you know it your half way there! It really seems like just yesterday I was partying with friends and worrying about the stupid stuff like drama, gossip, shopping……now I have a new life in front of me that takes some getting used to. It has so many more things to offer and I wouldn’t change being pregnant for the world, but I just want to enjoy the time I have to get ready. For now, I say Nooo I am not ready for a baby…but I am getting there!

Do you talk to the baby? Eh, not really. I rub “him”, but I think once he starts kicking, I’ll feel a lot more connected and everything will feel a lot more real. Than I’ll talk to him until the sun goes down and rises in the morning.

Do you still feel attractive? I always thought that I would embrace pregnancy and have a glow to me that was apparent to everyone. Not really the case though. I do have days where I feel cute and I have days when I feel like I got run over by a train. It just depends on my mood. This week I got all dressed up and took pictures JUST to remind myself I’m a mother now yes, but I’m still me and It’s important to feel worthy and feel good about yourself. I hope I’ll be “glowing” one day soon


No comments:

Post a Comment