Tuesday, March 13, 2012

20 Weeks-HALF WAY THERE!




2o weeks, We are HALF WAY THERE Ladies & Gents!

Just rambling for this week:
  • I was so excited to take this picture because half-way there seems so surreal.
  • This week I thought alot about where I'd be if i wasn't pregnant. I know girls my age live for going out, dressing all dolled up, impressing the boys, partying and I can't say I wouldn't be doing that If I wasn't pregnant......but I feel like I have so much to live for now. A meaning, obviously but I'm so happy and content with my life. Getting pregnant at a young age can be difficult, and I can totally see where girls would struggle because you see everyone doing one thing, and you are forced to do another, but trust me...if you ever get to that point: be thankful! This life is one thousand times better.
  • On the controversy, this week I started getting morning sickness? MORNING SICKNESS AT 6 MONTHS? come again please?!?! but yes. I started throwing up pretty bad after meals that were a bit spicy, and this morning I had my first official freak out which almost had me at the hospital. Jeff and I got smoothies because I thought drinking those would be more beneficial and ease the nauseousness, than I got to work and ate some faustos.... within minutes I was literally passing out and puking everywhere so I called the doctor ASAP and contemplated all day whether to go to the hospital. Luckily I had some nice co-workers help calm me down untill the doctor called me back which revealed I wasn't on that great of a diet & that was it. She said stop all dairy products and spicy food.......wahhhhhhh.......and cut down on sugar. Although this sucks because if you know me, spicy food, ice cream and milk are my FAV's, it's worth it. Let's see how I do! Hopefully no more scares.
  • I'm really thinking about doing the babies room in safari theme! I love these particularly:

    I think I could work with this and make it TO DIE FOR cute :)
  • Last but not least, work! ahhhh....exhausting. I've been putting way too much in lately, and I'm very thankful for my job, but I'm in desperate need for just some time AWAY. I put in for a week off starting next week, and I am already pumped about it and started planning loads of things I've been wanting to do forever now. I really need to learn how to manage my time and stop putting work above everything. It's important, but in the long run, school and family and house work and things like that need to get done just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment