Monday, February 20, 2012

17 weeks


How far along: 17 weeks :)

Total Weight Gain: it's at about 11 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: a whole new wardrobe! It feels so great. I have like 4 pairs of work pants/ yoga pants/ jeans/ and a bunch of cardigans +tank tops. I also bought a really pretty dress that looks great in pregnancy pictures. I only spent about $100 buying it all at this amazing little store on the beach in San Diego called "The Closet", they aren't maternity clothes, but they had endless cardigans & amazing clothes for $5. Needless to say I scored big time in that store and am so happy with the new clothes i have.

Sleep: I had to stop sleeping on my tummy because I'm too big. I sleep perfectly fine, i'm just trying to find a comfortable position I'll enjoy just as much as I did sleepin on my tummy.

Miss anything: I love being pregnant! :) it's been 5 months of this new lifestyle and I'm enjoying every bit right now.

Movement: nope nope nope, he's a tease and is making me wait super long! I started getting ligament cramps which hurt like HELL! they start around this time, and it feels like a consistent punching/kicking feeling for a couple seconds, than feels bruised afterwards...it's not pleasant.

Food Cravings: no cravings, Famous Daves is long gone & so is Milk haha.

Any new habits: shopping for my baby! of course

Things making you sick: I've been getting along pretty easy with this, nothing smells to terrible anymore, I think it's second trimester! It really is the best

Starting to show yet: yeppp! I love being big enough for people to feel the belly and how hard it is, mainly Jeffrey. He has this new habit of rubbing my tummy right when we see each other and after we hug, he'll do it when we are like watching a movie or eating dinner..........i love it so much.

Gender prediction: we have our little baby boy! :)

Best moment this week: I went on a vacation with my mom and sister. It was such an amazing get-a-way from work & school & stress. Lately work has been so overwhelming, and catching up on all my schoolwork was killing me so I needed it real bad. Now I'm feeling great. This week Heather and I also talked about moving in together. My lease ends in April (one month) and if I can live with anyone besides Jeff, it's her because I've lived with her my whole life haha. Right now we are just looking up places in our price range. :)

Names: We currently love CONNER the most. I'm pretty sure I refer to the baby as "baby conner" whenever possible. I also love Caiden, but it's not a favorite of Jeffrey's yet. Those are the two strong contestants right now !

No comments:

Post a Comment