Thursday, July 5, 2012

37 weeks





How far along? 37 weeks! I really have gotten two different due-dates, and one puts me at 38 weeks, but I'm atleast FULLLL TERM now! 37 weeks today

Maternity clothes? I have some, but I don't really wear them. I wear yoga pants, pajama shorts and big t-shirts. Everything is so uncomfortable at this point anyways


Sleep? I went to the hospital the other day when I started active labor and they gave me a sleeping medicine which knocked me out. The next day I literally felt 100% better, but since than I've been getting a few hours a night. I'm not complaining though, I don't want to go from sleeping 10 hours a day to 2 hours when the baby comes so I'm okay with my body preparing me for it.


Miss anything? I am making a mental list of things I can't wait to do the first week I'm not pregnant. I'm going to drink a red-bull, sleep on my belly and have some wine!


Movement? He's getting so big, it makes me want to cry haha! I can't believe how big he can kick and his latest habit has been sticking his foot out for a while...which makes my tummy look completely deformed by the way....but than when I play with him he will put it back in! It's my fav. I also felt his hiccups for the first time yesterday! I think I'm officially saying hiccups were my favorite part of feeling him move. They were so cute :)


Food cravings? Lots of these this day. I got some big sticks from 711 late at night a couple times in a row this week. I really wanted a soft-taco from taco-bell yesterday and pepsi? I hate pepsi, but have been drinking it a little bit. It's weird...I'm not sure whats going on haha



Any new habits? Cleaning has been specialty lately..especially sweeping. I like sweeping like three times in one day haha and cleaning every inch of my room.

Things making you sick? Yessss... CONTRACTIONS. My tummy can tighten up so freaking bad sometimes that I can't breathe, eat and my stomach gets so nauseous if the contractions last a long time.

starting to show? um yes. this huge belly has taken over my body! Can't wait for my good old body back...except it'll definitely need some work done hah!

Best moment this week?
  • I think taking maternity leave was a smart choice. I started contracting really bad last week, and I was having to call in. I wasn't sleeping, couldn't even walk the stores...I went to the hospital and they had said the baby still had to drop but I was dilating. I waited till my doctors appointment and we decided to take maternity leave...mainly because one day I can function and one day I can't. Since doing this I felt really pressured to get this baby out... I don't want to waste 2 weeks of maternity leave on being pregnant....but after talking with other pregnant ladies I realized I really needed this time to mentally prepare and get ready for labor anyways on top of feeling really awful so I think this was my best moment.
  • I felt Conner hiccup for the first time........sooooooooooo cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment