Tuesday, June 26, 2012

36 weeks


How far along? 36 weeks baby!

Maternity clothes?I don't even like maternity clothes at this point. I like pajamas. Pajamas and sports bras. Thats about it haha


Sleep? Not happening. I'm restless! anxious! in so much pain because the baby just dropped and I have a bathroom trip every 15 minutes so...sleep sucks haha, but what can you expect at almost 9 months prego?


Miss anything? LIFE not pregnant! haha I've enjoyed being so close to my baby boy and observing his phases and watching him get those stronger kicks in...but I miss my energy, my workout routines, my body, being able to walk the stores and clean my room and enjoy sleep with some wine!


Movement? He's not a crazy baby! He does his share of kicks but compared to the stories I've heard, I think he's treated me pretty good. I've only had one time where he kicked me in the ribs and only one night I was really upset he wouldn't stop kicking so I could sleep. Other than that he gets his kicks in after I get off work until bed time. Oh and because he just dropped his kicks don't feel as intense. They are more towards the middle/bottom of my belly so I can't easily tell them all the time.


Food cravings? ahh I thought I'd make it this entire pregnancy without one of those dramatic pregnancy craving stories, but two nights ago I woke up and could NOT go back to sleep. Suddenly after like 2,000 Mcdonalds commercials coming on the TV...I really wanted McDonalds and took my sister with me to get some because I couldn't shake the craving. I even ended up ordering and craving a coke which I've never liked before. My favorite thing to consume the last months have been a fountain drink from the gas stations filled with power aide!   

Any new habits? no

Things making you sick? No. I'm always really exhausted and in pain after I've been out in the heat or been at work for too long...It takes me a while to re cooperate.


starting to show? of courseeeee.


Best moment this week? I haven't blogged in forever and can't wait to share my baby shower and how much fun I had!! I SERIOUSLY have the most amazing family and loved all the gifts Conner got. I'll blog more about this soon :)

- This week we set up Conner's furniture! His bassinet is all ready, stroller and clothes are all washed. He has so many outfits might I add..... And all of his shoes, toys, bibs, hats etc are all sorted out :) I had a lot of fun organizing all of his baby stuff and than shopping for the rest. They say you can never feel ready for the baby and maybe they are right...who is to say....but I feel pretty prepared and happy if he was to come today!





No comments:

Post a Comment