Monday, June 4, 2012

33 weeks

33 weeks!

How far along? i am 33 weeks.

Maternity clothes? Idon't like clothes right now, period. I own some yoga pants, a few maternity jeans which I will not be wearing in this heat, my grandma bought me some shorts, but I haven't been to the gym in forever and feel disgusting if I wear them in public, so I'm usually caught wearing grey or black yoga pants and tank tops. :)

Sleep? It's good! Besides the bathroom trips, and if Conner is laying right on my bladder, I go to the bathroom every ten minutes. The other day I went 16 times by the time 3 am rolled around so I had to stretch and move him around to sleep better. other than that, sleep is my bff.

Miss anything? YEEEEEEEEEES. Today I realized  I miss being able to clean my whole house with no limitations, I miss my showers where I can relax, sit down, shaveeee easily and I miss spending all day in the pool.

Movement? Conner is a night owl just like his dad. He usually sleeps till about 11 am, than naps on and off all day but by the time night time rolls around he's up and kicking my buttttttttt!

Food cravings? gross. I don't really have an appetite right now, I just love & crave water and blue power aid. Food is all gross right now. 

Any new habits? um.... I've been cleaning for days straight now. I don't know whether to call it nesting or if I'm just cleaning because my baby shower is coming up and Conner's room needs to be ready, but I've been cleaning and aiming for perfection when I do so!

Things making you sick? BBQ food. On my birthday last week I was craving hot dogs and hamburgers off the BBQ, but after that day....I could easily throw up just at the thought of it. Ever since I haven't really enjoyed any food besides sandwiches.

Starting to show? Oh yessssss. I don't notice myself getting bigger at this point...it's all the same to me, but I know other people see it hahah. I swear the other day I almost lost it after 6 people stopped me in the middle of a crazy work day to talk about how huge I was or how I should've popped already...In reality I have over 6 weeks to go so I'm just huge, but toooo avoid awkward conversations I just say Yes. I am huge, and Yes, I should pop soon. haha

Best moment this week? Alot happen.

1. I went to the doctor today and got re-tested for preterm labor results. I went to the hospital last Sunday for preterm labor, and got released after they gave me some medicine to stop the contractions. The doctor today rechecked and will get me the results tomorrow whether I'll be delivering super soon or not, but I'm not dilated so I'm hoping everything is good. Conner has some growing left to do and I certainly have some cleaning left to do haha. the doctor said I need to take it easy and lay down as much as possible, but that's SO impossible to do right now between a busy work week and so many home tasks to complete.
 2.  Tonight I got Conner's room cleared out since we just moved into my mom's.
3. My dad is going to paint Conner's dresser and that's exciting...it'll be something special from grandpa :)
4. Im SUPER excited for my baby shower this weekend!! I can't believe how fast it came & how relieved I'll be too finally start buying baby stuff since I will know exactly what is left to get.
5. Lastly, My family comes in town this week and that I am so eeexciteedddddd for. I haven't seen them forever so it'll be so nice to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment