Sunday, April 8, 2012

25 weeks, Happy Easter!


PREGGGGO!

How far along: 25 weeks.

Total Weight Gain: do we have to talk about this? hahah it's like 19 lbs. I feel like I've put on a total of 55lbs though. my back is in bad condition, i ended up seeing a doctor for the sharp pains and I see a chiropractor about once a week. And as of last week, I can't get myself out of bed entirely on my own using my back lol, it's more like a roll-to-the-side, use your arms and legs, "let's hope we're lucky" process now getting out of bed haha.

Maternity Clothes: I dont think I could own anything otherwise at this point! The only thing not maternity is my pajamas. I bought some lounging shorts a couple months ago, and loved them, but there super snug now so it's time to invest in some more.... I have one pair of yoga pants that I wear like daily to work, i can't even tell you how much I hate putting those on every morning. I miss having a closet full of amazing options, but my maternity jeans are nothing to complain about :) love those babies.

Sleep: alright, this is the worst. I swear I'm pulling in around 3 hours of sleep a night? I can't wait till my next doctor visit to see what he recommended for this because I'm barely getting by. I know a lot of the reason I can't sleep is I'm just getting use to Connor's kicks and he especially kicks and somersaults at night, but last night I was feeling really anxious. My anxiety was through the roof every time I would wake up, I felt like crap, so I think, subconsciously, I'm getting really nervous now that baby kicks are there and my house is slowly feeling up with baby furniture! Even right now, I woke up like two hours ago, and I feel like it's nap time already. lol :/

Miss anything: Yes! I'm coming up to the end of my second trimester, and my baby is HUGE, therefore, I'm huge. Being huge has never been more uncomfortable, especially with a incredibly important tummy to protect, when I do try to bike ride & squat. Jeff has been really awesome about pushing me to keep working out and as much as I complain, cry and hate him for it...after that hour, I'm super thankful lol. I'm missing wine! and my hair has grown an incredible amount (as amazing as that sounds..yes I'm about to complain again.......it's awful to tame and straighten and control...haha)

Movement: Yes! He's a kicker, and I can feel him strong enough to track his movement. It's a scary feeling when he naps too long, and I don't feel him kick, so I'm learning the different ways that get him kicking lots. So far, I've figured out that the three, never to fail, "let's get connor kicking" strategies are 1)drink an entire bottle of water 2) lay on my back, flat and wait about 60 seconds 3)eat an entire meal, a little pass the point of comfort. and kicks feel great, for the most part.

Food Cravings: I have Arby's once a day! When I look back to this pregnancy, I'll remember how thankful I was for Arby's!


Things making you sick yet: I just get really nauseious if I can't get too food fast enough, or skip breakfest. This is actually a big change for me because the baby needs this food to grow, but more times than not, I'm not hungry & my body will get sick from not eating. I've learned to control this and I've learned when I need food, but this is about the only reason I ever get sick.

Starting to show yet: Oooooooooh yes. I'm rocking swollen ankles, huge boobs and the baby bump! 100% pregnant

Best moment this week:
  • We registered at babies-r-us! It was so fun, and also so scary, because I had no idea what some of that stuff was in there. I learned eventually, and I'd say I'm pretty pro-status now haha, but at first I was just about binkies & bibs. I didn't know the first thing about humidifiers, swaddle blankets, breast pumps.
  • We decided on doing Connor's room with the Lion King Crib set! It's seriously to die for.I love it so much!

  • Easter has been the only holiday I could really celebrate during my pregnancy so my sisters, dad and brother painted my belly with a cute little easter egg!


No comments:

Post a Comment