Tuesday, May 8, 2012

29 weeks


(*IM CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING SO I DON'T HAVE MY CHALKBOARD READY. Hopefully it'll be unpacked soon)

How far along? 29 weeks today!

Total weight gain? 25 lbs. as awful as this sounds.. At this point i don't care haha but I do hope I can get it all off as fast as I want it.. I watch and eat as healthy as possible because otherwise, I'm nauseous or throwing up. It's really insane how much you have to eat pregnant. I can't tell you how many times I threw up this month from being hungry, at least 6, it's so hard to change entire eating habits and eat 6x a day.

Maternity clothes? I have a couple pants, but nothing else. I just buy "bigger" sizes. Maternity pants for work have been hard to find so I've boughten like three pairs in the last month of yoga pants. I just wear them under my belly

Sleep? Ooooh It's ok. It's a hit or miss. I haven't had any stories like "I woke up because the baby was kicking so much" haha I sleep right through that so I'm not complaining. I guess the one thing I'll remember about pregnancy is waking up 4-5x for a bathroom break, and getting out of bed is a mission itself because my bed is soooo squishy, i sink in. It's a joke! Hahaa

Miss anything? Um not that I can think of, I think just being comfortable!! Driving is so uncomfortable now, sleeping has its days, showers are a bit weird with my new big belly... So I'm going to appreciate the day I have all of those back with no restriction.

Movement? Conner is a good baby I've realized! I haven't had any horror stories of him stuck in my ribs or kicking too hard. He's a kicker, and mostly at night he will start getting wild in there, but it's cute because Jeff is usually just getting off work so we get to play with him (or try) and talk to him.

Food cravings? I wanted to log the crazy foods that at one point or another I craved during pregnancy (NO NOT AT ONE TIME.. DON'T JUDGE HAHA): famous Dave's, milk, Arby's roast beef sandwiches with nacho cheese, pretzel from target with nacho cheese, ginger ale and Fiji water so far!

Any new habits? It depends on if I'm having "pregnant days" haha. I call a day a Pregnant day if I'm having bad symptoms and pregnancy is too blame (or so I think hahaha) so if I'm a emotional wreck, or throwing up, or tired beyond repair, I have no new habits. Something I've noticed when Is how mellowed out I am. Especially when cleaning comes around or in a argument or If I'm talking to angry customers... I'm really just relaxed and choose my battles now as far as what gets my emotions stirred.

Things making you sick? hmm. No. I only throw up if I'm too hungry or really stressed

Starting to show? Yes!

Best moment this week? this week was chaos between moving, starting summer season at the pools and adjusting to everything. I'd say the best moment was when Jeff felt Conner to his new big kicks. He was so shocked he could kick that strong... It twas adorable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment